Quickly load large quantities of diverse CAD data to Windchill
Migration of CAD data and related files is not effective without a migration strategy in place for realizing speed, flexibility and efficiency. With ETRAGE Bulk Loader, achieve speed, functionality and flexibility at a competitive price.
ETRAGE Bulk Loader offers a fast and reliable way of migrating, uploading and checking-in large quantities of CAD data, CAD metadata and documents from a Windows file system into Windchill. ETRAGE Bulk Loader validates against existing CAD files in Windchill and quickly identifies conflicts.
ETRAGE Bulk Loader features a simple and modern user interface, so that the process of uploading is done in a quick and efficient manner. ETRAGE Bulk Loader balances the use of tools with a proven migration methodology. Each migration process is unique just as customer data is unique. And with extensive experience in migration processes, ETRAGE is well positioned to help customers achieve success using the best tools and practices to migrate data.
ETRAGE Bulk Loader Key Features:
- ETRAGE Bulk Loader streamlines the process for uploading large quantities of files into Windchill PDMLink® and Windchill INTRALINK®
- All Windchill versions from 11.0 up to 12.1 are supported.
- The Bulk Loader uses a standard checkout/check-in process in Windchill using Authoring applications or PTC Windchill WGM.
- The supported authoring applications are PTC® Creo® Parametric® from version 4 to 10, and SolidWorks® and Inventor® drawings, assemblies and parts, AutoCAD® drawings and WTDocuments, and other CAD, upon request
- For CAD objects other than Creo, the WGM application is used for uploading models. The Creo application is used for the migration of the Creo parts, assemblies, and drawings.
- Interactive and batch processing
- Load to Products, Libraries, or Projects
- Validates against existing CAD files in Windchill
- Verifies CAD revisions and identifies conflicts
- Edit and update Windchill attributes
- Migration of multiple versions of the same object is supported
- Migration of assemblies and drawings with preserved As Stored dependency.
- The Bulk Loader database can be used for creating reports about migrated objects and tracking the whole migration process.