Today’s business applications must be able to provide context for product designs as they migrate through engineering, manufacturing and service. Drawing notes must be accessible across the entire workflow and global supply chain.
The ETRAGE Drawing Notes Search for PTC Creo Parametric and PTC Windchill provides an automatic method for capturing notes from Creo drawings and storing them in a MySQL or Oracle database. Once in the database, notes can be managed by searching and selecting on a drawing name or number, note character string or drawing attribute. Notes can be sorted and reviewed. Drawings can be opened for editing from a link in an application. Note lists can be exported to MS Excel or CSV formats.
ETRAGE Drawing Notes Search for PTC Creo in Windchill Key Benefits:
- Web-based application for capturing drawing notes from Creo drawings stored in Windchill
- Search and manage drawing notes through a web interface
- Supports searches based on drawing name or number, body of the note or Windchill Attributes and Creo Parameters
- Reads drawings managed by Windchill or stored in Windows directories
- Automated Monitoring of Windchill for Lifecycle, Revision and Check-In changes
- Additional Batch and On-Demand operating modes
- Configurable to automatically capture notes, Windchill Attributes, Creo Parameters and generatedrawing PDF files
- Drawings linked back to Windchill for ease of editing